Top 10 Things To Do after viewing the Hollywood Beach Webcam
- Stroll the Hollywood Beach Boardwalk: The Hollywood Beach Boardwalk is a 2.5-mile pedestrian promenade that runs parallel to the beach. It is a great place to take a walk, people-watch, and enjoy the ocean views.
- Relax on the Beach: Hollywood Beach boasts a wide, sandy beach that is perfect for sunbathing, swimming, and playing in the water.
- Take a Swim in the Ocean: The Atlantic Ocean is a great place to cool off on a hot day. Hollywood Beach has lifeguards on duty and the water is generally calm and clear.
- Rent a Bike or Rollerblades: Hollywood Beach is a great place to rent a bike or rollerblades and explore the boardwalk.
- Visit the Hollywood Beach Theatre: The Hollywood Beach Webcam Theatre is an open-air venue that hosts concerts, movies, and other events throughout the year.
- Try Water Sports: Hollywood Beach is a great place to try your hand at water sports such as parasailing, jet skiing, and paddleboarding.
- Take a Water Taxi Tour: The Fort Lauderdale Water Taxi offers tours of the Intracoastal Waterway, which runs parallel to Hollywood Beach.
- Explore the Downtown Hollywood Art and Design District: Just a few blocks from the beach is the Downtown Hollywood Art and Design District, which is home to galleries, restaurants, and boutiques.
- Go Fishing: Hollywood Beach has a number of fishing piers where you can try your luck at catching some of the local fish.
- Visit the Anne Kolb Nature Center: The Anne Kolb Nature Center is a 1,500-acre nature preserve that offers hiking trails, canoe rentals, and educational exhibits about the local ecosystem.
Just north of Hollywood Beach, check out the Dania Beach Webcam